Auch in dieser Woche gab es wieder zahlreiche News rund um Microsoft Azure! Hier wie immer der Überblick für euch: Expanded Jobs functionality in Azure IoT Central Data integration with ADLS Gen2 and Azure Data Explorer using Data Factory Windows Virtual Desktop now in public preview on Azure Microsoft’s Azure Cosmos DB is named a…
Today the new Service Update for Microsoft Intune is starting to roll out. In Europe it should be available fully on April 25th.
The Service Update comes with lots of new features, first for the cloud-only scenario. The following Features will be shipped
- Management of Office mobile apps (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for Android tablets.
- Ability to restrict access to Exchange on-premises for Exchange ActiveSync clients on Android devices
- Ability to create WiFi profiles with pre-shared keys (PSK) for Android devices
- Ability to resolve certificate chains on Android devices without the need to deploy each intermediate certificate individually
- Deployment of .appx bundles to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Managed Browser app for iOS devices that controls actions that users can perform, including allow/deny access to specific websites
- Management of Work Folders app for iOS devices
- Updated Endpoint Protection agent for managing Windows PCs
- Ability to manage Windows Defender on Windows 10 PCs running Windows 10 Technical Preview without need for separate Microsoft Intune Endpoint Protection agent to be installed
- Combined Microsoft Intune Company Portal websites for PCs and mobile devices to provide a more consistent user experience across platforms
- Added Windows and Windows Phone Company Portal apps to the Microsoft Download Center to provide an additional option for accessing these app downloads
- Enhanced user interface for overview pages within Intune admin console
You can see the actual availability and planned maintenance in the Microsoft Intune Dashboard.