The year is about to end….and this is where Microsoft really starts again. With the Ignite | The Tour in Berlin thousands of interested people meet experts from Microsoft and many MVPs. I was allowed to be there once again and present two 60min breakout sessions on the first day. Many thanks to all participants…
Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool 1.2 released
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).