I had the honour to present a session about the Automation Jungel today at 9 am in Belgium on the CloudBrew conference. There were two surprises: I was there on time for my session…even though it was really early.there were also attendees thank you very much for it. It was a lot of fun and…
Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool 1.2 released
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).