PU, wow…this year kicks off busy…just with a restart of all Azure VMs…but let’s have a look into this Background Maybe you have heard of the new vulnerability disclosed on January 3rd in several Media. The vulnerability is referred to as “speculative execution side-channel attacks” and affects modern processors from Intel, AMD and ARM. The…
Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool 1.2 released
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).