There are days when even a “halfway” adult man sits there and is as nervous as a small child before saying poems at school… One of these days was July 1st this year – after I received the Microsoft MVP award for the first time in October 2015, then still for System Center Cloud and…
Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool 1.2 released
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).