I was very proud to be invited by the Windows Server Management Team to show and explain Project Honolulu during Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, FL. I was on the Server Management booth from Monday to Wednesday and it was amazing. There was so much interest in this new solution. So many questions and good ideas….
Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool 1.2 released
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).