Sometimes you discover thing, you did not expect…or even nobody has talked about before. One of those things is the Azure Portal Cache Background Some time ago i was at a customer implementing Azure Site Recovery. I configured ASR like i always did, but at the selection of the configured vCenter Server there was a…
Update Rollup 9 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager available
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 9 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager recently. Here is an overview for you:
In UR9 there are some issues fixed:
- The scroll wheel does not work in console forms
- With Update Rollup 7 installed, the Active Directory connector fails with an InvalidCastException error
- Runbook activity does not change the status when the associated Runboook job is groomed out of Orchestrator
Hotfix for HTML5 Self Service Portal
With the release of UR 9 for SCSM there is also a new Hotfix for the HTML5 Self Service Portal.
the hotfix is available in KB3134286
There are 5 new features and 24 solved issues in this fix. More on that in KB
Update packages for Service Manager are available from Microsoft Download Center.
Just remember: Backup first!!!
follow these steps:
- Exit all Service Manager-related applications before you apply this update. For example, exit the Service Manager Console, the Self-Service Portal links, and the authoring tool
- Make sure that the Data Warehouse Server has successfully synchronized with the Management Server at least one time.
- Make sure that the update is installed on the Service Manager components in the following order:
- Data Warehouse Server
- Primary Management Server
- Secondary Management Servers
- All analyst consoles
Have a look here: