There are so many tutorials, step-by-step articles and descriptions in the WWW, how to configure the integration of Windows Store for Business But most of them have been created in the “good old times” Now with Azure AD in the new Azure Portal (Ibiza – ATTENTION still preview at the moment), the steps are the same to…
Update Rollup 9 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager available
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 9 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager recently. Here is an overview for you:
In UR9 there are some issues fixed:
- The scroll wheel does not work in console forms
- With Update Rollup 7 installed, the Active Directory connector fails with an InvalidCastException error
- Runbook activity does not change the status when the associated Runboook job is groomed out of Orchestrator
Hotfix for HTML5 Self Service Portal
With the release of UR 9 for SCSM there is also a new Hotfix for the HTML5 Self Service Portal.
the hotfix is available in KB3134286
There are 5 new features and 24 solved issues in this fix. More on that in KB
Update packages for Service Manager are available from Microsoft Download Center.
Just remember: Backup first!!!
follow these steps:
- Exit all Service Manager-related applications before you apply this update. For example, exit the Service Manager Console, the Self-Service Portal links, and the authoring tool
- Make sure that the Data Warehouse Server has successfully synchronized with the Management Server at least one time.
- Make sure that the update is installed on the Service Manager components in the following order:
- Data Warehouse Server
- Primary Management Server
- Secondary Management Servers
- All analyst consoles
Have a look here: