Over the last weeks we have discussed the basic principles of Azure. Normally when I start a conversation with the customer I ask them about their Azure Governance strategy and concept. But what does that mean? What is Governance?! Let us first have a look into the word Governance itself. At this point I would…
Microsoft hat einige Management Packs aktualisiert und bereitgestellt.
Management Pack für Microsoft Windows Server File & iSCSI Services 2012
Das Management Pack für Microsoft Windows Server File & iSCSI Services 2012 enthält folgende Neuerungen:
- Support für clustered namespaces
- Support für clustered replication group members
- Agentless monitoring
- More detailed product knowledge
- iSCSI – iSCSI Target is built inbox first time in Server 2012. This is the first version integrated with File Server.
Management Pack for SQL Server 2014 Analysis Services
Folgende Neuerungen sind im Vergleich zu SQL Server 2012 AS MP enthalten:
- New version of Generic Presentation Management Pack has been introduced
- Summary dashboard for SQL Server Analysis Services 2014 Instances with drill-down to SQL Services Analysis Services 2014 Database dashboard
- Summary dashboard for SQL Server Analysis Services 2014 Databases
- Cross-version views
- CPU utilization monitoring scenario on SSAS Instance level
- New performance collection rules are introduced:
- SSAS 2014: Database Disk Free Space (GB)
- SSAS 2014: Database Drive Space Used By Others (GB)
- SSAS 2014: Cache Evictions/sec
- SSAS 2014: Cache Inserts/sec
- SSAS 2014: Cache KB added/sec
- SSAS 2014: CPU utilization (%)
- SSAS 2014: Processing Rows read/sec
- SSAS 2014: Storage Engine Query Rows sent/sec
- Icons for various classes are updated
- Performance counters object names are updated
- An issue related to the discovery of a non-cluster instance on a cluster virtual node is fixed
- Some other minor fixes
- Other changes:
- Old dashboards are deprecated and removed
Lync Server 2013 Management Pack
Das Lync Server 2013 Management Pack enthält folgende Monitoring-Tools:
- End-to-End scenario availability from various locations.
- Call reliability and quality perceived by real users.
- Component health and performance. Active Monitoring Management pack
- Geographically distributable end-to-end scenario validation for Lync Server 2010 and Lync Server 2013 deployments. This includes coverage for internal, remote and branch office users.
- Increased scenario coverage in areas like AV Edge Connectivity and Exchange Unified Message Connectivity.
- Enhanced troubleshooting logs to streamline root cause analysis of failures. Component and User Management pack
- Increased reliability monitoring of real end user calls and conferences.
- Integrated media quality alerts driven from Quality of Experience (QoE) data reported by client applications.
- Full event and performance monitoring for all Lync 2013 roles.