Update Rollup 4 für Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2
14. November 2014
Das Update Rollup 4 für Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2, behebt eine Vielzahl von Fehlern
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2
This update rollup fixes the following issues:
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 4 for Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2
Update packages for Windows Azure Pack are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
To obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an applicable component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Manual download of the update packages
The following file is available for manual download from the Microsoft Download Center:
To install this update rollup, follow the installation instructions in the Upgrading Windows Azure Pack: Web Sites topic on the Microsoft TechNet website.
These instructions describe how to upgrade or install Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2 Update 4. The topic provides additional guidance about how to monitor the upgrade and check the upgrade status.
Because of the changes that were made to data stores in addition to executable changes, this update cannot be rolled back.
Leave a comment