Auch in dieser Woche gab es wieder zahlreiche News rund um Microsoft Azure! Hier wie immer der Überblick für euch: Expanded Jobs functionality in Azure IoT Central Data integration with ADLS Gen2 and Azure Data Explorer using Data Factory Windows Virtual Desktop now in public preview on Azure Microsoft’s Azure Cosmos DB is named a…
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).