On Saturday May 18th it was time again…the Azure Saturday brought us to the holy halls of the Microsoft Office in Munich. With over 400 participants and speakers from all over the world, the free event was an absolute success. Many thanks to the sponsors who made this event possible. Just as many thanks to…
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).