I love social media and all the channels I follow. So also this topic came into my view out of a LinkedIn post of David das Neves. I had a look into it … and thought I should share it here. Microsoft Learning on GitHub Did you know that there is a number of repositories…
Some time ago i posted about Version 1.0 of Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool.
Now this cool Tool is available in Version 1.2
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).
Dieser Post ist auch verfügbar auf: German